Search This Blog

January 10, 2014

2014 People's Choise Awards: My Favorite Dresses

Last Wednesday the People's Choice Awards were on! And there were some pretty amazing dresses, let me show you one of my favorites!




Lucy Hale looking HOT! I love her and I love Pretty Little Liars. She actually won the award for favorite cable TV actress. Well done and she definitely deserves it!

Nina Dobrev, stunning as always, She is just gorgeous and her dress looks amazing! I love it! Also Nina is very talented and with Ian Somerhalder she won the award for favorite on-screen chemistry for of course Damon and Elena.

This dress who Sara Bareilles wore, is just so cute and clever. I love it!

Sandra Bullock wore this amazing funky dress and I love it, I love the color green in it and is fits really well. She won 4(!) awards for:
- Favorite movie actress
- Favorite movie duo with George Clooney in Gravity
- Favorite comedic movie actress
- Favorite dramatic movie actress
Well done!

And my last favorite dress:

It's just a really simple dress that Sarah Michelle wore and it fits so good and I love it! She also won an award for favorite actress in a new TV show.

What were your favorite dresses from the People's Choice Awards? Let me know in the comments!

Love,

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment