Search This Blog

January 12, 2014

TV Shows I Watch

So here I'm, on a sunday night, watching the fist episode of Breaking Bad, and it is damn good. It's so funny but also sad and dramatic at the same time, it's just perfect haha. I do watch a lot of TV shows and I get really addicted to them sometimes. I just wanted to make a list of the TV shows that I watch. Are you ready? I hope you are!




1. Awkward
2. Breaking Bad
3. New Girl
4. Pretty Little Liars
5. Ravenswood
6. Switched at Birth
7. Teen Wolf (soooo good and Dylan O'Brien goooosh!)
8. The Carrie Diaries
9. The Fosters
10. The Lying Game (so sad it got canceled :( )
11. The Originals
12. The Vampire Diaries (the TV show it all started with)
13. The Walking Dead

I also watched Gossip Girl & 90210 and I still haven't watch all the episodes of Sex and the City.
So most of the shows are back on TV and I'm excited but also I don't have the time to watch them all. I live in the Netherlands so I only can watch them the next day. Most of the shows I don't watch on air time but wait till the season is over and do like a marathon of them. And how do you keep track of your TV shows? I use sidereel. It's an online site where you can track your shows. It's really a life saver!
My favorite shows that I watch immediately after it aired are: Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diares. I love those shows so much.

Question: What shows do you watch and what are your favorite shows? Let me know, I'll love to hear that!
See ya later!

Love Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment