Search This Blog

April 30, 2014

Superwoman Is RAD.



So I have this whole obsession with youtubers. And I've said to myself, multiply times, don't subscribe to more youtubers, it's to much! But yesterday I was watching this video by Miranda Sings (go check her out, she is HILARIOUS!) and she did a collab with this girl, so I checked her out and came to the conclusion, she is freaking amazing and so funny!



Her name is Lilly Singh. I already seen her on Grace Helbig her channel. And I thought she was awesome, but for some reason, I didn't check her out and subscribed to her. I forgot I think. But she is so funny. It's not like the normal stuff youtubers do, she is making her one content and I think that's awesome about her. She also has her own style. She has two characters she plays in her video's, her Indian mom and her dad. She plays a boy and that's just awesome. She isn't afraid to talk about stuff like sex and girls on their period. I just freaking love her already and you should to!

Check her out:


https://www.youtube.com/user/IISuperwomanII/

See ya soon!
Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment