Search This Blog

May 16, 2014

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Final

OMG. If you're a fan of the vampire diaries like me, you'll understand me. What the F just happened. I'm talking about the season final of the Vampire Diaries. I just have so many emotions and feelings and I can't talk about it with anybody, because no one that I know watches the Vampire Diaries or are in season 5 of the Vampire Diaries, so I'm just gonna talk about it here. And please, join! I would love to hear your thoughts!
TVD final
Spoiler alert! If you haven't seen the episode yet, and you don't want any spoilers, go watch it first and then come back! :)



What I loved about this episode is that all these characters like Lexi and Alaric are back. I love the friendship between Stefan and Lexi. And Alaric is back, so that's one good thing about this episode. But Damon is dead, and I don't know if the show is going to be the same without him, what are your thoughts about that? The scene when Elena and Damon had to say goodbye, I cried my eyes out. O my god, it was so emotional and buuhhh.
TVD final !

And also the other side is now gone? Every supernatural person that ones died, is gone now? Are Damon and Bonnie gone now? So many questions. I don't really know how to capture all this. I'm curious what they are going to do in season 6.

What are your thoughts about the season final? Let me know!

See ya later!



Photos: weheartit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment